The world has changed a lot in the last year with plenty of surprises along the way. The world of online retail is no exception.
What are the new challenges in retail, and how can you overcome them? What are the biggest opportunities – and where? A good way to find the answers to these questions and keep up with the myriad changes and latest innovations is to get yourself along to the best events the industry can offer.
This is why the Bunting team will be attending and exhibiting at the Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) at the Birmingham NEC, UK, on the 5-6th April. It’ll be an action packed event that brings together eCommerce industry professionals for 2 days of thought provoking content, education and conversation.
We’ll be showcasing Bunting’s latest conversion-raising personalization capabilities in live action demos. So, if you want to see personalization in action on your site with a free website review, get to stand D30. You’ll be welcomed with chocolate and other goodies!
And if you need a few more reasons to join us…
The IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the UK, and trailblazing retail experts will be sharing their secrets to success and best practice. There’ll be 100 hours of structured content across the two days. Oh, and it’s free.
So, here’s a summary of the reasons to go to the IRX this year:
- 8 free-to-attend conferences to discover the latest multi channel trends and innovations
- 5000+ visitors to learn from, mingle and network with
- 1 to 1 clinics workshops in Digital Payments Theatre, Omnichannel Theatre, Jiangsu Pavilion and more.
- 300+ exhibitors showing the latest tech solutions.
- And our very own tech and conversion raising guru, Stephen, will be sharing his insights from 15 years of working with eCommerce businesses. How can brands raise conversions through personalization, and break through the noise? Stephen will tell all on Day1, in WS1 at 12:35pm.
IRX is co-located with eDelivery Expo (EDX) covering all things related to supply chain, operations, logistics and delivery.
Want to set up a meeting with the Bunting team? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org